We decided to jump on the "blog" bandwagon. We wanted a way for our family and friends to keep up with us during this exciting time. We hope you enjoy reading our updates and we thank you in advance for taking an interest in our lives.
What's been happening these last few months:
-We found out we were pregnant on May 18th, 2009
-Trey and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on June 3rd
-It's a boy and his name is Kenneth Dylan Keller...We're going to call him Dylan
-He is due to arrive around January 18th, 2010
As of today, I am 35 weeks and 3 days. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything looked good. I am now going every week and officially have 34 more days left-woohoo! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as these last few weeks come and go. God has truly blessed us!
I will add another update again soon, but wrap this one up with a few pictures.

I LOVE the pix of the 3 preggos...too funny!
ReplyDelete