Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30 weeks!!!

I can't believe I only have 10 more weeks.  There are times this pregnancy drags, but for the most part it has flown by.  When I was pregnant with Dylan, we had everything done by now.  The room was ready, crib was made, his swing was set up downstairs, clothes were hanging in the closet, etc.  Ask me what we have done for this baby girl...nothing!  I haven't wanted to do anything because I am holding out that we will move before she comes.  I told Trey the other day that we will start getting everything ready when I am 38 weeks-2 more months.  If our house doesn't sell soon, I think we are going to rent it out, which can still happen before baby girl makes her arrival.

Dylan has no idea what is in store for him in 10 weeks.  We talk about the "baby" in mommas belly and how he is going to be a big brother, but I feel like he is still too young to comprehend everything....he thinks everyone has a baby in their belly.  Anytime he sees a baby, he will look at them and say "oh cute" and then he is off doing other things.  His world is about to be rocked!!!

Dylan and I are in a play group and the sweet moms in the group are throwing me a small shower in a few weeks.  There are a bunch of us having our 2nd baby, so it's fun to be going through the same thing with friends.  I will post pictures after I have my shower.

I randomly went to a consignment sale this past weekend and I found a killer deal on girl bedding.  I got a Pottery Barn crib set (bumper, skirt, sheet, quilt, pillow case and 2 shams) for $30.  It was put back in the original package and it still had the original price on it...$189.00.  I love a good deal.
A few pictures
I love how he sleeps with his luvie.  
One of our photos from the family photo shoot we did 2 weeks ago.
Giving Winston (Uncle JD's cat) a kiss
He had something on his bottom lip that was bothering him...don't know what it was, but it made a cute picture. 

2 comments:

  1. 30 weeks already, I can't believe it! Can't wait to see this baby girl! Dylan will be an awesome big brother. Don't worry....the fun times will outnumber the harder times. :-) It's going to be so fun to watch the two of them grow up together. They'll be big buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Nice score on the crib bedding -- that's the best. I am really stuck on finding big girl bedding for Mia's room, which also isn't ready. I guess I am about 3 weeks behind you but I still feel like we have a lot to do too!!
    Mia's world is also about to be rocked ... and I am having a sprinkle this weekend. Fun times! Glad to be going through this together :)

    ReplyDelete